Start a new topic

How do you change the background on the header?

There is a "header" setting, but all I see is the favicon and the Twitter setting...how do I change the background on the header from the little map grid to something else?

Thanks a ton for you response and time.

My website is: http://americanconservativeparty.com/educationchoice

2 people have this question

Hey Xavier,

If support does not get back to you I will help

1 person likes this
/themes/uploader/css/color.css

Line 8

.btn-blue, .btn-grey:hover, .btn-grey.active, .follow-me:hover, .edit-file:hover, .blog-date p, .post-type li:last-child, .user-status, .media-form .form-group .file-input-wrapper, .content-button label.btn, .comment-reply-link, .comment-form input[type="submit"], .widget_tag_cloud > .tagcloud > a, .follow-me:focus, .post-password-form input[type="submit"], .uploader-box .btn, .login-user .dropdown-menu::before, .media-types .btn:hover, .media-types .btn.active, .media-views .grid-view:hover span, .media-views .list-view:hover span, .media-views .grid-view.active span, .media-views .list-view.active span, .media-views .grid-view.active span::before, .media-views .grid-view.active span::after, .media-views .grid-view:hover span::before, .media-views .grid-view:hover span::after, .media-search .search .btn:hover, .media-search .search .form-control:focus ~ .btn, .media-search .search .form-control:hover ~ .btn, .widget_nav_menu ul li a:hover, .widget_pages ul li a:hover, .widget_meta ul li a:hover, .searchform .search input[type="submit"], .widget-list > li .view, .status .about-user .btn, .wp-pagination span, .pagination a li:hover, .double-bounce1, .double-bounce2, .main-nav .menu ul li a, .login-user .dropdown-menu li a, .widget_exc_radio_widget .exc-play-station {

background-color: #46aaed;

}

for example: change to green:

.btn-blue, .btn-grey:hover, .btn-grey.active, .follow-me:hover, .edit-file:hover, .blog-date p, .post-type li:last-child, .user-status, .media-form .form-group .file-input-wrapper, .content-button label.btn, .comment-reply-link, .comment-form input[type="submit"], .widget_tag_cloud > .tagcloud > a, .follow-me:focus, .post-password-form input[type="submit"], .uploader-box .btn, .login-user .dropdown-menu::before, .media-types .btn:hover, .media-types .btn.active, .media-views .grid-view:hover span, .media-views .list-view:hover span, .media-views .grid-view.active span, .media-views .list-view.active span, .media-views .grid-view.active span::before, .media-views .grid-view.active span::after, .media-views .grid-view:hover span::before, .media-views .grid-view:hover span::after, .media-search .search .btn:hover, .media-search .search .form-control:focus ~ .btn, .media-search .search .form-control:hover ~ .btn, .widget_nav_menu ul li a:hover, .widget_pages ul li a:hover, .widget_meta ul li a:hover, .searchform .search input[type="submit"], .widget-list > li .view, .status .about-user .btn, .wp-pagination span, .pagination a li:hover, .double-bounce1, .double-bounce2, .main-nav .menu ul li a, .login-user .dropdown-menu li a, .widget_exc_radio_widget .exc-play-station {

background-color: green;

}

This should do the menu backgrounds as well, I don't have any drop down menus active, so let me know.

1 person likes this
I'm having all kinds of issues with Uploader theme. Even basic theme options are not saving. Support seems to be a no show. Really frustrating.

I'm even down to trying to update theme settings through the database. Come on guys, this is your theme and we expect a bit of support!!

1 person likes this
No problem bro.

1 person likes this

Did you ever receive an answer to this? I have the same question! Thanks

Hey Revolved! I haven't heard back from support yet, if you know where I can change it from, please do tell....... :) 

Hey question for you

I have found the following two bugs and I want to know if you are experiencing them as well.

See this thread:
http://extracoding.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000326003

And a very strange one I will try to explain.

When I click the "next", "previous" buttons on the radio player widget, or the Radio player. The small compact version will appear in the background.

Are either of this issues persistent in your install?

They told me that changes would need to be made to the CSS - which is pretty unacceptable. I thought the template (H.E.L.P.) was completely customizable.  I don't understand why they can't give us step by step instructions to change the header and make other changes as needed.

Hello. What is the answer to this question. Can someone help?

Same problems I am facing in uploader theme, o am even not able to change header image

So I'm trying to change the drop down menu color from blue, as well as in the main upload media box. I'm able to change the texted and dash colors in the upload media box, but can't find the code to change the upload media. However the drop down menu is more my focus, so it matches my whole theme color. Can you tell me where the CSS files and line codes are located? I've attached what I'm looking to change.

png
Hey Revolved! You ROCK man! That did the trick and was able to change what I wanted. Thanks for all the help man. :)

HELLO REVOLVED CAN YOU HELP ME ITH UPLOADER THEME? IT WILL BE VERY KIND OF YOU

I've been back and forth with tech support on this and am hoping for some help...with the H.E.L.P theme. Can someone tell me where in the template file I can change the "dot map" of the world image in the very top header? Thanks!
Login or Signup to post a comment