Start a new topic

Site is completely broken, now, after enabling forcing users to login on front-end.

Site is completely broken, now, after enabling forcing users to login on front-end.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function current_user_role() in /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php:118 Stack trace: #0 /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php(70): eXc_Members_Lite_Extension->frontend_login_handler() #1 /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/extension_abstract.php(89): eXc_Members_Lite_Extension->initialize_extension() #2 /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/base_class.php(550): eXc_Extension_Abstract->__construct(Object(exc_Uploader_Theme), Array) #3 /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/theme_abstract.php(275): eXc_base_class->load_extension('members_lite/me...', Array) #4 /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/theme_ in /home/websit90/public_html/soundsofhtown.com/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php on line 118

Sorry for the delay in response. We already replied to your ticket please have a look.

I also ge the same error and don't know what to do, I let the hosting website to remove the theme several times in order to reaccess but stll I get the same error, please help, this is the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function current_user_role() in /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php:118 Stack trace: #0 /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php(70): eXc_Members_Lite_Extension->frontend_login_handler() #1 /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/extension_abstract.php(89): eXc_Members_Lite_Extension->initialize_extension() #2 /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/base_class.php(550): eXc_Extension_Abstract->__construct(Object(exc_Uploader_Theme), Array) #3 /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/theme_abstract.php(275): eXc_base_class->load_extension('members_lite/me...', Array) #4 /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/plugins/exc-framework/core/abstracts/theme_abstract.php(236): eXc_Theme_Abstract->load_extensions in /home1/raniabad/public_html/manzeli/wp-content/themes/uploader/includes/extensions/members_lite/members_lite.php on line 118

Thanks for getting in touch, Please submit a support ticket at http://extracoding.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new with item purchase code. Our support team will assist you.

Login or Signup to post a comment