Start a new topic

Uploader Theme issues: user roles not working,side bar issues etc

Hi,

the uploader theme is a very cool theme. I encountered a couple of issues while trying to customize the theme on wordpress.

1. i want side-bar to show by default on all pages, i only have the option for some selected pages. i would like the side bar to show on the the posts.

2. my user roles are not functioning very well, in the theme a subscriber role has the permission to upload which should not be, a subscriber should only be allowed to read.

3. i would be happy if picture uploads can be in a slider form

1 Comment

1. i want side-bar to show by default on all pages, i only have the option for some selected pages. i would like the side bar to show on the the posts.

You can adjust these settings in Theme Options / Layout Settings

2. my user roles are not functioning very well, in the theme a subscriber role has the permission to upload which should not be, a subscriber should only be allowed to read.

have you installed any role management or user management plugin, that is may be because of the conflict, please share your admin credentials via ticket so we can look into it

3. i would be happy if picture uploads can be in a slider form

Unfortunately, Right now this option is not available but you can achieve this with slight modifications.

Login or Signup to post a comment