Start a new topic
Solved

Dashboard is a Blank Screen

I have been waiting on a ticket response for 3 days now, well you started working on it and then gave up on it I guess... So figured I would see if anyone else came across this issue. 

I have the theme setup and working beautifully (these guys did a great job) but for some reason my dashboard links are all showing up as blank pages. (Dreaded WordPress Blank Screen of Doom). I am trying to figure out what is causing this and the only error I can find is the following.

[19-May-2015 17:03:13 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /path/to/my/website/uploader/modules/templates/members.php on line 17

I have looked at this file for quite some time and I can not find what the issue is.  I never edited this file. The only php files I have edited were the header.php and header-classic.php

I have tried increasing the memory limit for the site. Tried different php versions. Tried different rewrite conditions. Disabled all plugins. Plus about 30 other tricks and tips I have picked up over the years.

I am not new to WordPress. I have made 50-100 sites with the platform to date. I can usually figure out most problems I come across, but this one has me. If you guys have any ideas or thoughts on what I can do next, that would be very much appreciated!

Your issue is resolved the problem was with eAccelerator and PHP anonymous functions conflict.

Brendan ;;; how did you solve the issue "images uploaded is not considered as a post", so no home page with images is generated...

@Carlostargon

We just looked into your pointed issue and found that you were using the default index.php instead of custom front page. As you may know the Wordpress & Themeforest suggests to use index.php to display the latest blog content.

So to display other post types you have to create a static home page 

Following is the procedure to display other post types

1. Login to Wordpress admin panel

2. Create a new page e.g. Front page and select "Front page" template from right side boxes.

3. Go to Settings > Reading and click on A static page ( select below )

4. Now select your newly created page e.g. Front page.

We strongly suggest you to please read our documentation for better understanding about Uploader theme.