Start a new topic

Social Play customization request and quote

Hi,

I want to know if the this theme is for a media portal. I am looking for the following features:

1. Users should be able to upload their own videos from their local computer. 
  2. Users should be able to link their videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and audio from soundcloud and other portals 
  3. Users upload sound tracks (mp3) from their local computers
  4. Users should be able to vote, like and share content on social media 
  5. Can this theme be customized to allow users to uploaded documents (pdf and MS Word documents)

I am interesting in buying this theme. Please let me know the feasibility, pricing and time to roll, asap.

Thanks, Ram

1 Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in our theme, all above options that you mentioned in your post are available in our current theme version except the last one. All these options are clearly mentioned in our documentations and product page.

If you go with the available options, its price is mentioned there no extra charges will be applied. After purchasing you feel that you should required some other options then please contact and do let us know about your complete requirements, out technical and developers team will analyze as per your requirements will respond you accordingly.

Regards,

Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment